We regularly represent public and private company landlords and tenants in sophisticated leasing and subleasing transactions. Our experience spans a variety of real estate property types, including high to low rise office, industrial park, shopping center, mixed use, and high tech facilities.
Representative Transactions include:
- Representing a public REIT landlord in leasing one of the largest distribution buildings in Southern California.
- Assisting the ownership of a landmark high rise office tower in leasing several hundred thousand feet of office space and additionally advising on various property management issues such as tenant improvement construction, tenant relations, insurance, brokerage agreements and property management agreements.
- Representing the owner of one of the largest private portfolio of properties in the United States in leasing a portfolio of high tech, R&D and industrial properties.
- Representing an S&P 500 company in negotiating and documenting, and later amending, its headquarters lease.
- Representing a large private national developer in negotiating and documenting its headquarters lease on multiple floors of an office high rise.
- Representing a national loan brokerage company in negotiating its large headquarters lease.